Wednesday, June 20, 2007

7th book KALLE PAATALO

http://www.yle.fi/multifoorumi/kuvat/mr2/paatalo_01.jpg


see, this is kalle paatalo, a finnish writer. ordinaralogy is happy to inform you that he might be the father of life writing, because of his extraordinary efforts. being a construction superviser, he wrote extensive biography that consists of 26 volumes of his life.
ordinarology has published a small book, Kalle paatalo, an introuduction to a finnish author to honour him. and his first book, my daily bread is to be translated into telugu within six months.
for Kalle Patallo, books,ask in sachachara or disha book store, hyderabad or write to me:

Kandukuri Ramesh babu
1-6-212/6/a, first floor, opp. wesley school,
parsigutta, hyderabad-20

post script:
for more details of Kalle paatalo, pl. browse:
http://www.taivalkoski.fi/paatalo-instituutti

1 comment:

Jr. Sarat said...

Dear Ramesh,

I had gone through a review on the book in 'Andhra Jyothi'. I happy to know about the Finnish Author. When I go through the Original Book I will give my further Comments.